During the production process of glass bottle, they always meet the followed questions, let check how the questions be caused ,and then we know the way to avoid;
1) Cracks . Cracks are the most widespread defect in glass bottles. It may be very thin, and some only need to be found in reflected light. Frequently produced parts are the bottle mouth, neck and shoulders, and there are often cracks on the bottle body and bottom.
(2) Uneven thickness. This refers to the uneven distribution of glass on the glass bottle. The first is that the temperature of the glass gob is uneven, the part with high temperature has low viscosity and is easy to blow thinly, and the part with low temperature has large resistance and is thicker. The temperature of the model is not uniform. The glass on the high temperature side cools slowly and is simply blown thinly. The cool side is blown thick because the glass cools quickly.
(3) Deformation. When the temperature of the gob and the action temperature are too high, the bottle ejected from the forming mold is not without flaws and often collapses and deforms. Sometimes the bottom of the bottle is still soft and the marks of the carrier tape are printed on the bottom of the bottle to make the bottom of the bottle uneven.
(4) Not fullness. If the gob temperature is too low or the model is too cold, the mouth and shoulders will not be full, resulting in gaps, collapsed shoulders and unclear markings.
(5) Cold shift The non-smooth shift on the glass surface is called cold shift. The main reason for this defect is that the model is too cold, which occurs when consumption is started or when the consumption is stopped.
(6) Excellent objects Defects in which the glass bottle has excellent stitching or the edge of the mouth protrudes outward. Knowledge is caused by improper production of model parts or inconsistent equipment. The model is damaged, there is dirt on the seam line, the top core is lifted too late and the glass frit has fallen into the preliminary mold before it enters the position. Press or blow out in the gap.
(7) Wrinkles There are various shapes of wrinkles, some are creases, and some are very thin wrinkles. The primary cause is that the gob is too cold, the gob is too long, and the gob does not fall in the middle of the mold and stick. Produced on the cavity wall.
(8) Surface defects The surface of the glass bottle is rough and uneven, which is mainly caused by the uneven surface of the mold cavity. If the lubricating oil of the model is not clean or the oil brush is too dirty, the surface quality of the glass bottle will also deteriorate.
(9) Bubbles. The bubbles produced during the forming process are often several large bubbles or several small bubbles gathered together, which is different from the uniformly distributed small bubbles of the glass itself.
(10) The scissor mark remains obvious marks on the bottle due to poor cutting. A droplet often has two scissor marks. The upper scissor mark remains at the bottom, affecting the appearance, and the lower scissor mark remains at the bottle mouth. Often the origin of cracks.
Shining glass are professional with quality control for many years, choose us means you choose high quality. Any inquiry, contact us freely.
Post time: Jan-28-2021