Glass bottles are traditional packaging containers with a long history. With many kinds of packaging materials flooding into the market, glass bottles still occupy an important position in various packaging, which is inseparable from its packaging characteristics that cannot be replaced by other packaging materials.With the increasing demand for personalized packaging, the development of new abrasives to produce different glass bottles is favored by more and more customers.
So today we will make a brief analysis of the knowledge of glass bottle abrasives.
The seven parts of the glass bottle mold:
The first is the initial mold, which, as the name suggests, is the mold that preliminarily shapes the shape of the glass bottle to be produced.
The second is to mold, the main mold, to shape the shape of the glass bottle.
The third is the funnel, which is a process before the glass solution falls from the automatic feeder into the initial mold.
The fourth is the bulky head. The bulky head is an accessory that completes the preliminary processing and molding after the glass solution falls into the initial mold and cooperates with the initial mold.
The fifth is the mouth mold, which is the mold for the shape of the bottle mouth and the tool for moving the glass bottle from the initial mold to the mold after the initial shape.
The sixth is the pumping head, which is a tool for shaping the glass solution under the strong pressure of the air compressor after the glass product is initially formed and moved to the mold.
The seventh is the punch and the core. The punch is a mold for shaping the bottle mouth of a large-mouth bottle (wide-mouth bottle). The size of the punch affects the inner diameter of the bottle mouth. The core is a tool that affects the inner diameter of the mouth of the vial.
The quality of the abrasive tool directly determines whether it can produce high-quality products, so in order to develop a good abrasive tool, the general glass bottle opening needs to pay attention to the following matters:
1. Environmental conditions. Temperature: The temperature of the same environment should always be maintained during the whole process of manufacturing the positive and negative molds of the glass bottle mold. Humidity: The impact of humidity on gel coat and resin curing is relatively large. The ideal humidity range is generally 40-60. If the relative humidity exceeds 65 when manufacturing glass bottle molds, you need to wait until suitable production. Condition before construction, especially in the south or coastal areas, the humidity is relatively large, need to be carefully selected.
2. a clean workshop. In a relatively dirty environment, it is impossible to manufacture high-quality glass bottle molds. The location where the male and female molds are manufactured should be highly clean, and have higher maintenance and management standards than the location where the products are produced. Therefore, in the mold manufacturing At the beginning, it is necessary to do the cleaning and dust removal of the mold manufacturing in advance.
3. Clean compressed air. A pure and dry air source is the main factor for making glass bottle molds. Adding a small amount of oil or water to the air in the air duct will cause a lot of pitting and pinholes on the surface of the mold gel coat, and then It needs a lot of labor to repair, so the quality of the mold will be greatly affected.
4. the choice of raw materials. When choosing raw materials, this is an important condition for making good molds, because the cost of raw materials for making molds only occupies a small percentage of the overall cost, and it cannot save the use of product resin or expired raw materials and inferior quality. materials to produce molds.
5. Have a reasonable molding time. Arranging a more reasonable molding schedule is one of the main factors in making a good glass bottle mold. Regardless of whether the traditional layup method is used or the new low-shrinkage system is selected, the time required is determined according to the chemical characteristics of these raw materials, and a reasonable molding time can ensure that the mold will not be adversely affected.
Post time: Jun-21-2022